Open Water Swim Coach & British Triathlon Coach
Richard Kinnersley has a passion for taking part in competitive sport and the energy he puts towards his own goals and ambitions is passed onto the athletes he coaches. It started with cross-country running where he represented Berkshire at numerous county and national events. He has held County Championship titles over many years both on the track and cross-country.
In 2013 when the World ITU Triathlon Grand Final was in London, qualifying to represent Team GBR, he raced the Aquathlon, coming 19th in the world. This opened the doors to future possibilities. His most recent sporting achievement was winning the 30-34 age group at the 2015 AJBell London Triathlon.
As an established GB Age Group triathlete he represents GBR at European and World championships annually.
- Open Water Swimming Coach
- Level 2 British Triathlon Coach
- Level 2 GB Athletics Coach (400m-Marathon Training)
- Leader In Running Fitness Instructor (GB Athletics)
- Indoor Cycling Instructor (Spinning)
- H.I.I.T. Circuits Instructor
- Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer